Faith vs Fear

Faith vs Fear

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

On the Run!

We had a good time camping last weekend. I will post the story and photos later. We are on the run this week; my dad's wife, Kathy, passed away, and we are on the way to the funeral. I'm a little nervous about it, but I'm hoping David will stay calm and focused until after we are home again.

David came through his pre-trip anxiety all right, but it takes away a lot of the pleasure in planning a road trip. I hear at least 3 times that it isn't a good idea to go, that we should stay home, that it's too far away, that he has a bad feeling about it. I've learned to stay calm and focused, and keep packing and preparing for the trip. If I lose my cool, he gets even worse. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with how hard you work in your life and your marriage! Kuddos!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! I'm so glad you dropped by. I'm always happy to hear what you have to say.