Faith vs Fear

Faith vs Fear

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mexico! Day 3

 I enjoyed waking up to the rooster crowing and watching the clouds roll over the mountains in the morning.
On Sunday the weather was clear enough for us to hike down the mountain to the river. The vegetation was thick and beautiful; along the way Israel pointed out different plants and then quizzed me on them. We also stopped and looked at one of the way of the cross station and a cave where townspeople hid during the revolution of 1912.






Water fight!












Zachary and Vanessa!



Poor, patient Flacka!
The things a dog will put up with!

Vanessa! 
Alicia! 
Alex! 
On a neighbor's grazing donkey

4 comments:

  1. SO good to see posts from you again Sally! I hope you are doing well my bloggie and forum friend:)
    Wonderful, amazing photos! Such a gorgeous area; such beautiful, beautiful grandkids you have and I LOVE their smiles!
    Blessings to you + yours,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got SO excited about seeing your two posts that I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday!
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It's so nice to be back. I really hadn't intended to take such a long break . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries. Life sometimes gets really busy :)
    Blessings, Aimee

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! I'm so glad you dropped by. I'm always happy to hear what you have to say.