Faith vs Fear

Faith vs Fear

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just for Fun

You know those "getting to know you" quizzes that come every once in awhile through e-mail? I recently received one, and decided, just for fun, to post some of my answers here.

"Welcome to the new 2009 edition of getting to know your family and
friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and
spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then
send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent
it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that means you have
lots of friends. The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you can
change the answers or copy and paste. Have fun and be truthful! I want
to see your answers!
1. What is your occupation right now? editor/secretary
2. What color are your socks right now? tan nylons (I have to wear dresses to work)
3. What are you listening to right now? office-type sounds
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Planters peanut bar (so good!)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My son Jeff who just came home on leave from the Navy
7. How old are you today? I've already confessed my age, but a day older than yesterday, younger than tomorrow
8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Pro football (go Packers!)
9. What is your favorite drink? Lately, it's lemon water, but I also like Sprite
10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes. Unfortunately it's more and more often
11. Favorite food? Anything with cheese. Lately I've become addicted to Mexican cheese thanks to my daughter
12. What is the last movie you watched? Star Trek. I really enjoyed it
13. Favorite day of the year? First day of vacation
14. How do you vent anger? swear (or sulk, as the mood hits)
15. What was your favorite toy as a child? barbie doll, the kind with a bouffant hairdo
16. What is your favorite season? Fall
17. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
18. Living arrangements? Husband, me, 2 dogs and a cat
19. When was the last time you cried? Last week when David hit bottom emotionally
20. What is on the floor of your closets? shoes, misc. junk (I SERIOUSLY need to clean closets)
21. What did you do last night? Read a chapter for my class about establishing credentials in an argument
22. What are you most afraid of? something bad happening to David
23. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? cheese
24. Favorite dog breed? Lab, followed closely by Poodles and Swedish Shepherds
25. Favorite day of the week? Friday evenings
26. How many states have you lived in? too many, let's see....6
27. Diamonds or pearls? pearls
28. What is your favorite flower? wild flowers, daisies, and irises

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! I'm so glad you dropped by. I'm always happy to hear what you have to say.